San Francisco Veteran Community Expo
In Support of our Veteran community including: Active Duty Military, Military Spouses, Wounded Worriers, Caregivers and their families.
Our approach in hosting regional military career and resource fairs is to first recognize the need to support our troops, however in the interim, what sets this event apart from other military career fairs is the fact the we have an open door policy for everyone.
Who should attend the Diverse Military Resource & Career Fair:
- Any organization that currently offers employment opportunities especially engineering & IT jobs
- All colleges, universities & technical trade schools
- Any organization that offers resources for Veterans, Active Duty Military & Spouses
- Health Care organizations promoting health education, health awareness & outreach
- Financial services who offer financial planning, advising, lending products and services catering to our Veterans, Active Duty Military & Spouses
- Organizations that offer business development services like franchise opportunities, business start-up resources, lending services, tax services, business counseling and consulting services just to name a few!
Our candidates are proven, willing, and able to make a significant and immediate contribution to your work place. They have acquired the following skills: Team Work, Performance Under Pressure, Accelerated Learning Curve, Respect for Procedures, Technology and Globalization Experiences, Integrity, Conscious of Health and Safety Standards, Adversity and Understand Diversity.
VENDOR INFO AND PARKING:
Parking for the event is free for all vendors and job seekers.
Set up will begin promptly at 9 AM
Please check in at the registration booth to receive your table assignments
Separate tables will be provided for one on one interview's
Resumes of all job seekers will be provided after the event